Design & Image Communications
Design & Image, a boutique visual branding firm, is looking for a talented, entrepreneurial and creative individual to join our team. Our office environment is fresh, energetic, slightly irreverent and backed by 40 years of history. We need a new talent to help create bold brand solutions, design interactive applications for web and mobile, and be a collaborative member of the creative team.
The Designer's job is to contribute a wide variety of design and production support to the team.
• Collaborate with co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
• Follow direction from design directors and project managers
• Support all aspects of design and production for your team's projects, focusing on innovation and quality
• Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
• Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work
• Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the studio
• 1-2 years of agency experience creating/producing design across a range of media
• A strong understanding of print production, interactive design, online marketing and mobile design
• Ability to work in small teams and individually
• An ability to be patient and focused under tight deadlines
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
• A great attitude and sense of humor
• Able to start no later than August 1
Please send resumés, work samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.