Multimedia Coordinator (Videographer)
DENY Designs is currently hiring for the position of Multimedia Coordinator.
This is a 6 month contract position with the option to hire full time. In this role, you will be responsible for the videography and photography showcasing the creative lifestyle of the brand. You should have a solid understanding of digital media as well as an ability and desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology. You should be a social media lover who is bursting at the seams with concepts that are fun, quirky, witty and original. This position will report to the Creative Director and Director of PR & Marketing.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Design, Develop & Edit Brand Videography
o Partner with Creative Director in visual planning process, creative
concepting and copywriting
o Scripting and storyboarding
• Digital compositions and special effects
• Source and implement sound effects and musical tracks
o Multi version output – export video in various sizes and formats
• Brand Photography for lifestyle images
• Work alongside marketing team to keep up with cutting edge trends in the
home décor marketplace
• Travel to various shoot locations around the United States for assignments
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Experience in shooting and editing digital film
• DSLR photography and video experience
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator
and After Effects
• Experience in various social media outlets
• Creative, non-traditional thinker
• Risk taker with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Works well with a team and understands direction
• Bachelors degree from a four year university with at least one year of
• Ability to excel in fast paced and dynamic environment
Salary: Based on Experience
Benefits: Full time employees working more than 35 hours a week will be eligible for benefits beginning 90 days after the first day of employment. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, dental insurance and access to an IRA.
DENY Designs is a modern, think-outside-the-box home furnishings company based in Denver, Colorado. DENY empowers its customers to transform dull, everyday household accessories into fun and original statement pieces by adding a personal image or selecting artwork from the DENY Art Gallery. With each purchase from the Gallery, our team of talented artists earn part of the proceeds, enabling DENY to support art communities all over the world while also spreading the creative love! From custom furniture pieces to textiles, if it’s in the home décor category, DENY puts its own unique spin on it!
• Interested candidates should submit resume, work portfolio and reel
showcasing digital work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls