Denver Metro Association of REALTORS
Marketing and Internal Communications Manager
The marketing and internal communications manager will be responsible for producing ongoing internal and external marketing materials including event calendars, brochures, educational materials, emarketing and social media programs. Our marketing efforts are heavily focused on member outreach programs and affiliate engagement. The marketing manager will drive all of these activities to achieve our goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications is ideal with 3-5 years experience at an advertising/marketing agency or internal marketing/communications department.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful communications, marketing and social media campaigns with tangible results: specifically Facebook and Twitter.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, to motivate and inspire team members as well as establish effective relationships with association members and vendors.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under deadlines.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
• Well organized, persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic. Works well with all types and levels of people, and without close supervision.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office products.
• Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including newsletters, brochures and publications.
• Works closely with representatives of the Public Relations firm and other marketing vendors.
• Develop and execute marketing and communications programs to achieve brand goals for awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
• Coordinate and create education/event marketing materials.
• Track and report on marketing metrics.
• Write website content and marketing collateral.
• Attract and cultivate affiliate partnerships.
• Manage marketing and communications to vendors and partners.
• Administer website updates and maintenance.
Send your resume to info.DMAR.firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your resume to Human Resources at info.DMAR.email@example.com