Denver Digital Marketing Agency
Leading digital agency is looking for a seasoned, dynamic Account Director to manage a well-established and growing portfolio of clients. This driven and collaborative Account Person will lead in-house industry experts to provide innovative strategic recommendations to expand and enhance existing SEM, mobile, display and social efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a person who is eager to leverage their direct and digital marketing experience in a young and growing digital marketing agency.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
1. Develops/maintains relationships with clients by providing value to all members of the client team; conveying commitment to achieving clients’ business objectives; integrating subject matter experts for the purpose of exploring specific needs and anticipating future opportunities; providing support, information, and guidance; gaining trust; making regular visits.
2. Identifies/secures direct and digital marketing opportunities by providing thought leadership; leveraging our understanding of client business objectives, marketplace, plan, brand strategy, products, competition, organizational structure, and internal processes; being unmatched in our knowledge of the overall customer experience; leading teams of internal and external functional experts in the development of knowledge, insights, and strategies that motivate desired behaviors; recommending solutions; securing commitment from client and other partners; forecasting; billing.
3. Maintains quality product and service by working with Project Management to set and monitor program expectations; establishing and reinforcing organization standards; analyzing and resolving quality and client service problems; working to further the Agency brand on each and every initiative.
4. Participates in the development of new business opportunities by sharing insights/case studies from existing client work with the new business team; understanding client requirements; communicating requirements to agency personnel; developing and participating in presentations; following up to secure new business; partnering with the new business team and others as needed.
5. Manages/develops client team by orienting, and training employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and correcting employee performance; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards; developing personal growth opportunities; demonstrating personal commitment to core values.
6. Achieves financial objectives by meeting revenue goals; preparing annual and program budgets.
7. Contributes to organizational success by accomplishing related results as needed
Reports to: VP Client Services
1. Minimum 5 years of direct or digital marketing, with aptitude for developing strategic-based quantitative analysis and insights
2. Consultative selling experience, with a proven sales record
3. Experience managing budgets of $1 million or more
4. Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience
5. Ability to develop and recommend marketing strategies and provide guidance and recommendations to clients
6. Proven experience in building and managing client relationships
7. Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams
8. A natural curiosity that ensures continuous learning, especially in the digital marketing field
9. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
10. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
11. Willingness to travel within the U.S.
Compensation: Based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.