Colorado Interactive, LLC
Web Designer/Front-end Developer
Colorado Interactive seeks an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment to join our team as a Web Designer/Front-end Developer. This position will design rich interfaces for new leading edge Web/mobile/e-commerce applications and services. The candidate will work with two talented web designers that work in small teams of highly versatile and skilled project managers and developers.
• Designs, constructs and maintains cross-browser website and application interfaces
• Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develops code in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Create custom and innovative print and social media marketing materials.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of three years’ related experience
• Displays strong Rich User Interface design knowledge
• Some previous experience with Drupal or related CMS systems
• Must have the passion and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly flexible and entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Self-motivated and proactive
Experience preferred with the following
• Drupal7 site building
• GIT or Mercurial knowledge
• Responsive Design Frameworks
To be considered for this job, please include your resume and current working examples when responding to this job posting: email@example.com.