The .NET developer will be responsible for leading, planning & implementing overall infrastructure server & CMS development efforts for our clientele.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Sincere passion for engineering & development
• Thorough knowledge of & experience with current development trends and capabilities
• Self-driven desire to improve and contribute to the quality of the team’s output
• Lead the technical planning, development & maintenance for our major accounts.
• Provide account team with non-technical explanations of highly-technical scenarios
• Work with digital team to evolve the state of execution at Colle+McVoy
• 5+ years of experience
• Demonstrable expertise in:
o SQL Server
o Continuous Integration
• Experience in providing accurate scope & schedule to large-scale development projects
• Skill in managing multiple client projects at any given time
• Ability to address client-service needs during non-traditional schedules
Please provide the following:
• Resume detailing past experience
• Relevant links to:
o Past professional work, along with responsibilities
o Code examples in public repositories
o Personal projects
Colle+McVoy is a fully integrated advertising agency that excels at modernizing iconic brands, helping them build momentum and recapture the spirit that made them beloved in the first place. We have the privilege of driving business growth for a diverse collection of client partners like Caribou Coffee, CHS, DuPont, General Mills, Indian Motorcycle, Land O’Lakes, Mountain Hardwear, Nestlé Purina, and Novartis, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy was named a Best Place to Work in 2011, 2012 and 2013 by Outside magazine and The Star Tribune and by Advertising Age in 2011 and 2012. Its work has been recognized nationally and internationally by the O’Toole Awards, the Effie Awards, the Webby Awards, The One Show, the Cannes Lions Awards and Communication Arts. For more information, visit www.collemcvoy.com, www.facebook.com/collemcvoy, or follow on Twitter @collemcvoy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.