Assistant Account Executive
An Assistant Account Executive (AAE) is responsible for providing support to his/her assigned Account Service team. This includes, but is not limited to, opening jobs, project management, and, in general, supporting the client Account Director. This job also involves general office support.
The Assistant Account Executive reports directly to the Senior Account Director and VP of Marketing, but may also be assigned tasks by other members of the team. Assistant Account Executives oversee interns and will work with Creative to manage workflow and deliver on time, on target to clients.
As with all members of the COHN team, Assistant Account Executives must follow the policies described in the COHN handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the company.
What You’ll Do:
• Build strong relationships with the client while working closely with internal teams and third party vendors
• Provide thought leadership, impacting/contributing to client’s way of doing business on an ongoing basis
• Provide continuous communication with internal/external teams, clients and vendors regarding project deliverables and details
• Develop knowledge of assigned retailer brand positioning(s), short and long term goals, consumer/shopper targets and marketing strategies
• Manage multiple, simultaneous project schedules working with team members that may include internal and external resources
• Responsible for tactical execution of client marketing plans including development of communication plan, vendor/partner integration, timelines, copywriting, trafficking and review of materials, estimation of costs, billing etc.
• Manage estimates and budgets, completing programs within estimated hours and costs
• Manage job jackets, billing information, client databases, etc.
• Develop your proficiency across all COHN internal workflow and financial management systems
• Work effectively and efficiently with various internal departments
• Maintain and update team/client reports, including weekly status, project recaps, client recap reports (quarterly or semi-annually), etc.
• All other duties as assigned by Manager
What You Bring to Us:
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or related field
• Minimum of 1-2 years of full-time marketing or advertising experience
• Agency experience and/or digital and online marketing experience a plus, but not required
• Experience in Digital and Social marketing, including but not limited to Facebook campaigns, SEO, Paid Search
and Display advertising
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Keynote
• Experience working with Workamajig, a plus
• Experience with Google platform and familiarity with Google Analytics
• Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking in a deadline driven environment
• Strong, independent work ethic and willingness to take the initiative to solve problems
• Experience in managing projects and collaborating as part of a team
• Strong listening skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, “can do” attitude in accepting work/new challenges and always ready to actively participate
We believe the strongest marketing and public relations results come from collaborative thinking and a spirit of working together to create breakthrough results. At COHN, we create new brands and propel existing brands forward with simultaneous expertise across five strategic areas of focus. And to do this, we hire the best.
COHN is a full service agency that works with both business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients. Our staff of 25 includes in-house marketing, design, digital, public relations, and social media. We have offices in Denver, Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. that serve both our national and international clients.
If you want to work in a smart, fun and fast-paced agency environment—with a team that does stellar strategic work—we’d love to meet you.
How to apply:
To find out more about us: cohnmarketing.com/
To apply: Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to reference “Assistant Account Executive”