Team COHN is looking for a dynamic, confidence-inspiring and collaboratively minded Account Executive to help manage our growing client relationships. As a member of the account service team, this individual will be responsible for guiding marketing strategies and executions for an assigned group of clients. They will be accountable for client relationship building, campaign development and management and team leadership.
Core duties and responsibilities, include:
• Providing strategic and marketing leadership
• Building and growing client relationships
• Effectively managing cross-functional team
• Managing budgets and overall financial performance
• Balancing client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
The AE reports directly to the Senior Account Director and Vice President of Marketing Services, but may also be assigned tasks by other members of the agency.
As with all members of the COHN team, AEs must follow the policies described in the COHN employee handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the company.
Account Executive candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or marketing and 5+ years of full-time work experience with an agency.
Other qualifications include:
• Strong knowledge or experience in account management/coordination, client/campaign strategy, and media planning
• Traditional and digital marketing experience, including an understanding of online marketing and website best practices is a must
• Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
• Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills
We believe the strongest marketing and public relations results come from collaborative thinking and a spirit of working together to create breakthrough results. At COHN, we create new brands and propel existing brands forward with simultaneous expertise across five strategic areas of focus. And to do this, we hire the best.
COHN is a full service agency that works with both business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients. Our staff of 25 includes in-house marketing, design, digital, public relations, and social media. We have offices in Denver, Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. that serve both our national and international clients.
If you want to work in a smart, fun and fast-paced agency environment–with a team that does stellar strategic work–we’d love to meet you.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.