The Climate Reality Project
The Climate Reality Project is a non-profit group of creators, thinkers, and doers who have set out to shift the cultural perspective on climate change. We've assembled a creative department made up of writers, designers and art directors. The Climate Reality Project is founded and chaired by former Vice President and Nobel Laureate Al Gore. Alex Bogusky and Rob Schuham are creative advisors and Larry Olson, formerly of mono, is the creative director.
The Integrated Producer is responsible for producing all the creative content. The Integrated Producer is central in translating creative ideas into project plans and deliverables, managing all aspects of production to effectively execute on timelines, budgets and creative needs.
- 7+ years of experience
- Extensive agency/integrated production experience (digital/video/print/audio)
- Ability to work closely with creatives to help define, craft and evolve ideas
- Strong knowledge of design and the creative process
- Excellent understanding of user experience and information architecture
- Excellent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of digital technology, trends and evolution
- Significant leadership and management experience
- Calm and adaptable while managing complex projects and moving parts
- Experience in vendor negotiation and management
- Organized, yet flexible
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to explain complex ideas clearly
- Desire to learn, be continually challenged and grow
- Bridge Creative’s vision to production partners
- Find production partners
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage production timelines
Producing high profile, award winning branded content across a multitude of consumer touch points, including interactive, social media, viral marketing and branding. Experienced producer oversight of digital implementations, motion graphics, live action video and print shoots, licensing technologies, audio and post-production.
The Climate Reality Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
Please send a resume and a site you’ve produced to Larry Olson at email@example.com.