The Climate Reality Project
Digital Project Manager
The Climate Reality Project, a nonprofit organization founded by former Vice President Al Gore, is offering a full-time position on its New Media Team. The Digital Project Manager will play an integral role in a fast-paced organization that uses cutting-edge advertising and communications strategies to demonstrate the urgency and solvability of the climate crisis.
The Climate Reality Project is seeking candidates who have a deep passion for the digital space and pioneering fun, user-engagement tools. Climate Reality has offices in Washington, D.C. and Boulder, Colorado.
Requirements and Core Skills:
• 2-4 years experience in new media, project management or online campaigning.
• Experience in rapid response/communications role or grassroots online organizing.
• Proven experience managing complex digital projects within an established budget and deadline.
• Ability to manage and foster cross-departmental and third party vendor relationships.
• Deep understanding and curiosity of digital trends and emerging technologies.
• Experience working on technical projects with developers.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to work well under pressure and in high stress situations.
• Flexibility to accommodate irregular and sometimes long work hours.
• Team player.
• Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
• Proficient in HTML, Wordpress.
• PHP or Python
• Bluestate Digital or other CRMs
Salary and Benefits:
• Commensurate with experience.
• Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, 401K, etc.
The Climate Reality Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
Please indicate the title of the position you are responding to in the subject line and send a resume, cover letter and 1-2 page writing sample to email@example.com