Clean Energy Collective
Web Interactive Designer
Web Interactive Designer
Clean Energy Collective – Boulder, CO
Description: Clean Energy Collective (CEC) desires to create a strong brand and online presence. We are seeking a Digital/Interactive Designer to serve as the organization’s in-house resource for developing and maintaining an exceptionally designed online presence, including website, social media, landing pages and email campaigns.
1. Interact clearly and confidently with internal teams to determine their communication needs, present ideas, and take direction from start to finish
2. Provide professional design using Adobe for all website, email campaigns, e-newsletters, landing pages and social media
3. Create and design new website pages and update existing website pages, based on feedback, in order to increase traffic and enhance the user experience
4. Produce solid user experiences that work across all desktop and mobile devices
5. Design and code emails to meet marketing campaign objectives
• Exceptional design abilities – taking a desired user experience and translating it into an amazing front-end design that accounts for every user interaction
• Strong online portfolio showcasing examples of your work (design, typography, and HTML/CSS proficiency)
• Experience with all forms of mobile, social, email and web design and development
• Working knowledge of content management systems and email campaign software
• Ability to slice and prepare front end designs for a back-end developer
• Must be an organized, self-starter with a strong work ethic and great attitude
The Company: Clean Energy Collective is leading the nation with the first community-owned solar farms, opening solar ownership to a market 7x larger than traditional solar with nothing on the customer’s home or business and credits directly on their bill through CEC’s proprietary RemoteMeter system. CEC is growing quickly and is poised to be the dominant player in this new realm: the future of solar. As such, CEC is looking for key individuals that are passionate about exponentially expanding the clean energy market and being part of CEC’s future success. For more information on CEC, visit www.cleanenergycollective.com.
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 salary, commensurate with experience. Benefits- Vacation and Sick-Pay, Medical Coverage, Company Equity Plan
Please apply online only at http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Clean-Energy-Collective&t=Web+Interact...