Childrens Hospital Colorado
Manager of Brand and Marketing
Children's Hospital Colorado has defined and delivered pediatric healthcare excellence for more than 100 years. Founded in 1908, Children's Colorado is a leading pediatric network entirely devoted to the health and well being of children. Continually recognized as one of the nation's outstanding hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Children's Colorado is known both for its nationally and internationally recognized medical, research and education programs as well as the full spectrum of everyday care for kids throughout Colorado and surrounding states. With more than 1,000 healthcare professionals representing the full spectrum of pediatric specialties, Children's Colorado Network of Care includes its main campus, 16 Children's Care Centers and more than 400 outreach clinics.
A career at Children's Colorado will challenge you, inspire you, and motivate you to make a difference in the life of a child.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is looking for a strong, innovative leader to manage brand and marketing communications within one of the most dynamic and fast-paced industries in the country. The position requires brilliant leadership for directing, motivating and partnering with the hospital’s agency-of-record internal teams and external partners to develop and implement integrated marketing/promotional/advertising campaigns. The qualified candidate shows proven experience in the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies to increase consumer awareness, knowledge, preference and loyalty. This visionary candidate defines, oversees and guides collateral implementation that aligns with brand and graphic standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or related fields – MBA preferred
• 10+ years’ experience managing brand, promotional planning, campaign development, media strategy and integrated marketing channel strategy development for organizations in highly competitive environments; experienced brand champion
• Experience guiding and influencing high-level strategy across a large, corporate, complex organizational culture – with a non-profit heart
• Experience in supervising graphic designers, marketing staff and internal/external clients around the interpretation and execution of brand strategy
• Agency account management experience preferred
• Experience managing external agencies and vendors
• Experience managing complex budgets
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Energetic self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational development and people skills
• Loves online marketing and implementation; ideal candidate will “get it” when it comes to paid media strategies
• Strong leader who can also easily integrate into the group dynamic of a marketing team
• Marketing communications expert with broad experience developing integrated marketing campaigns, including advertising, direct mail, promotions, social media and online marketing
• Dynamic leader that is motivated to make a lasting contribution to his or her community and to children
• Strong communication, content and project management skills
• Direct the development and implementation of brand strategy, customer insights, reputation management and positioning
• Manage internal creative staff, creative direction, web-based project management and creative services tracking
• Conduct consumer preference and physician research (qualitative and quantitative) to ensure alignment of brand/messaging
• Manage multiple agency partners and vendors – advertising agencies, research firms and community partners- toward a consistent brand and advertising platform message that is aligned with brand architecture
• Act as internal creative director and liaison, developing strong relationships with internal and external business partners at all levels negotiating and influencing to build consensus
• Plan, implement and partner with all internal creative departments, including media relations, web and social media, service line marketing and event management to support integrated marketing strategy.
• Review, suggest and analyze localized marketing, promotional and event opportunities
Qualified applicants please apply to www.childrenscolorado.org/about/careers/howtoapply.aspx