Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation
Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation is committed to engaging with the community to facilitate philanthropic support for the children and families served at Children’s Hospital Colorado. The Foundation team deeply believes that all children should have the opportunity for a bright and healthy future.
Children Hospital Colorado Foundation is looking for a full-time Digital Designer (through April 2015) to join our cross-functional Communications team. As a Digital Designer you will be tasked to design and produce web-based materials, emails, graphics, and other interactive products. You will serve as liaison on the Foundation’s website redesign, the creation of the "Campaign" microsite as well as the migration of all of our "Friends Asking Friends" sites. You will work under the direction of the Graphic Design Manager, and the eCommunications Manager, and will interact closely with other Foundation staff to develop and produce projects through completion. You will provide other production support as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Interactive Design, Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in website design/UX.
• Significant experience and a strong portfolio with mobile/responsive design, including experience with responsive frameworks.
• Proven track record designing usable web interfaces, visual concepts, email and web graphics, web banners, interactive products.
• Additional experience in print design and production reflecting the company's image and supporting brand awareness.
• Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and other web development tools.
• Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) on a Mac computer.
• Experience with Blackbaud Non-Profit Solutions a plus.
• Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate style into design, and deliver projects on time. • Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to follow direction and effectively collaborate with other team members.
• Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
• Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, and a strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design.
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter, resume and a link to samples of your work to: Graphic Design Manager, email@example.com with Digital Designer in the subject line,
ALSO APPLY ONLINE: www.childrenscolorado.org/careers and do an advanced search for Digital Designer, Job posting #47012