Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation
Children Hospital Colorado Foundation is looking for a full-time Digital Designer (through 2015) to join our cross-functional Communications team.
As a Digital Designer you will be tasked to design, code and produce web-based materials, emails, graphics, and other interactive products. You will serve as liaison on the Foundation’s website redesign, the creation of the "Campaign" microsite as well as the migration of all of our "Friends Asking Friends" sites. You will work under the direction of the Communication Manager, the eCommunications Manager, and the Graphic Design Manager and will interact closely with other marketing staff to develop and produce projects through completion. You will provide other production support as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Interactive Design, Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• A minimum of 5 to 7 years of professional experience in website design/UX experience.
• Significant experience and a strong portfolio with mobile/responsive design, including experience with responsive frameworks.
• Proven track record designing usable web interfaces, visual concepts, email and web graphics, web banners, interactive products, etc., reflecting the company's image and supporting brand awareness.
• Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) on a Mac computer.
• Strong experience with Blackbaud Non-Profit Solutions.
• Additional experience in print design and production a plus.
• Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate style into design, and deliver projects on time.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to follow direction and effectively collaborate with other team members.
• Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
• Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, and a strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design to prove it.
- - -
Equal Employment Opportunity — It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. Be aware that none of the questions in the online application are intended to imply illegal preferences or discrimination based on non-job-related information.
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter, resume and a link to samples of your work to:
Graphic Design Manager, email@example.com
with Digital Designer in the subject line, and ALSO APPLY ONLINE:
Digital Designer, Job posting #47012
Consideration only given to candidates submitting both to Graphic Design Manager and filling online application.