Cactus is looking for a traffic coordinator/manager to coordinate the scheduling of broadcast and print workflow within the agency. This person will be responsible for developing project schedules with the production team, routing and managing workflow with all internal departments to keep projects on track, maintaining a macro view of the overall goals and scope of a project or campaign, and trafficking broadcast and print ad materials to media outlets. You must be organized, detailed, a good communicator and able to juggle a million things at once.
• Bachelor's degree earned in marketing, business, advertising or other relevant field.
• Demonstration of excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Display of strong organization skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• Firm understanding of agency process.
• Basic understanding of print and broadcast production preferred.
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and excel under pressure.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant agency experience.
To apply, please upload your resume and complete our survey http://www.sharpideas.com/blog/post/5048/page/1