• The PR manager focuses on traditional PR for both agency and clients. This person needs extensive knowledge of the dynamics behind traditional media as well as the intersection of PR and social media. The ideal candidate will be a student of advertising and integrated communications, smart, driven, a strong writer and a natural storyteller. We are looking for a PR person who is skilled at pitching stories, not just pushing out press releases.
• The PR Manager is part strategist, part schmoozer, and part enthusiast.
• The PR manager plans and implements public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for clients and/or the agency. S/he is responsible for interpreting the client’s strategic marketing plan through public relations and publicity efforts, through issuing press releases, holding press conferences, and placing feature stories, technical articles or position papers, among other method
• The PR manager must have hands-on experience in traditional PR, blogging, communities and forums; it is helpful if this person has an eclectic range of interests. Experience in launching PR initiatives themselves or on behalf of an organization or client is essential.
• In addition, the PR manager may play a role in the new business process, writing and producing proposals and presenting to potential clients when needed.
To apply, upload your resume and answer a brief survey: http://sharpideasdev.com/PR-Manager/