Cactus is seeking a talented and creative individual for the position of Digital Producer. With support from a coordinator, this role ensures that all interactive projects are moving through the agency in a timely fashion. In addition you will:
· With support from Interactive Director, be able to provide digital strategy both from a tactical and an overarching client perspective.
· Have an opinion rooted in research about usability as it relates to the end user.
· Actively own and be accountable for client relationships, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource consumption and financial reporting.
· Proactively grow client relationships by understanding and being sensitive to all aspects of their business; proactively determine needs to propose appropriate solutions and new projects that fit within their budgets.
· Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth exectution of projects and improved efficiency across departments and project team members.
· Work with co-workers and Cactus' project planning tools to ensure all projects are tracking to their assigned timelines.
· Interact with eCRM platforms (Mail Chimp, Vertical Response, Knotice, etc.) to setup HTML emails and lists to facilitate email blasts for our clients.
· With support from a coordinator, be responsible for collecting assets for website content population.
· Coordinate with Cactus IT and other vendors to answer questions, make notifications and provide project assets and updates.
· Traffic display advertising to various vendors while ensuring that specs received from these vendors are accurate before production.
· Create and track many project schedules while balancing resource allocation.
· Provide accurate feedback and updates to Cactus departments and clients as needed.
· Coordinate with internal staff and external freelance developers to ensure responsible parties have the information and assets needed to be successful.
· Passion for delivering the best creative, but capable of finding ways to produce it without jeopardizing schedule and budget.
· Knowledge of internet technologies and a curiousity that will propel further learning.
· Cool under pressure; you are the calm in the storm.
· Possesses digital visual aesthetic skills, including UX and layout.
· Hold the latest award-winning digital work in high regard.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Apple computer products and the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Flash.
· Ability to produce documents in Keynote, OmniGraffle and the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Able to tactically organize and structure activities and tasks, paying particular attention to detail.
· Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships with co-workers, clients and other external contacts.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines and budgets.
· Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
· Moderate-level HTML skills are required.
· Experience working in content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress and Drupal.
· Utilize Google Analytics to provide analysis of website traffic, trends and goals.
· Ability to create sitemap and wireframe documents which are rooted in the identified strategy.
· Comfortable in a training role for non-technical Cactus staff and clients.
Education / Experience required
· 3+ year(s) digital project management / production experience.
· Experience managing mobile website and native app projects.
· Bachelor's degree in a business discipline.
· Agency experience a must.
Resumes will be accepted only along with a completed survey, which can be accessed here: http://sharpideasdev.com/Producer/
Please, no phone calls or emails.