Everyone on the Cactus account management team must be passionate about advertising and consumer communications, proactive, a great team player, and a self-starter who’s a natural team leader. In addition, top-notch communication (written, oral and formal presentations) and people skills are mandatory.
• Primary thought-leader on assigned client businesses, proactively bringing strategic thinking and leadership level direction to the collective client-agency team.
• Accountable for the day-to-day client relationship, ensuring a mutually beneficial, smooth and productive partnership.
• Along with Account Director and Director of Account Management, holds accountability for managing Cactus’ staff time and effort on the account, ensuring optimal profitability and productivity.
• Prepare, lead and facilitate strategy sessions and input meetings, both internally and with clients, clearly communicating goals and objectives to all.
• Independently complete and/or supervise completion of Cactus’ creative and communications planning briefs ensuring they are on-point, strategic and supply every detail necessary for the successful completion of client’s campaign/project.
• Plan and direct client management, including informal day-to-day contact as well as formal client meetings and presentations. Must be able to independently build and deliver strong, persuasive formal presentations to clients.
• Manage the collection and analysis of campaign results to glean insights for future marketing efforts on behalf of both the client and Cactus.
• Ability to see the big picture, understand the cause, effect and future implications of various actions, and efficiently shift direction as necessary.
• Assist with defining and managing the client’s scope of work to monitor accountability and profitability of the account.
• Play an active role in the training, growth and development of Account Executives/Associate Account Executives/Account Coordinators as applicable.
• Provide input to the Account Director and Director of Account Management regarding efficiencies, deficiencies, staffing needs, or performance issues within the team.
• A minimum of 7 years advertising agency account management experience, demonstrating advancement from entry level through supervisor level.
• Must have specific campaign development / production experience across broadcast, print and digital (including social media) tactics.
• Knowledge of communications planning process, including general media planning and buying functions strongly preferred.
• College degree required; preferably with a major in business, marketing or communications.
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Keynote skills required. Familiarity with Google Analytics and AdWords strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with CMS like Drupal, WordPress, etc. is a plus.
To apply, upload your resume and answer a brief survey: http://sharpideasdev.com/Account-Sup/