Responsible for the consumer relevance of brand, strategy, communication and message.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Represents the consumer in all brand activities by conducting, managing and analyzing research and creating insightful research application.
• Brings the consumer to life through storytelling for clients and internal teams.
• Leads and participates in strategy development initiatives for clients and new business.
• Partners with the Account Management Team to effectively craft briefs and inspire consumer-centric communications and creative development.
• Designs or manages research partners in creating questionnaires and topic guides.
• Conducts interviews, moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops implications and recommendations.
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to client business.
• Serves as a consumer behavior thought leader within the agency and for clients.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college required.
• Exposure to such subjects as psychology, sociology, and cultural anthropology is beneficial.
• Two to five years of agency Account Planning work experience. Digital Planning experience required.
• Ability to collaborate without ego and inspire top performance from team members.
• Ability to lead, inspire and persuade a room.
• Ability to interpret and synthesize information, generating useful insights that can be readily understood and acted upon by others.
• Ability to draft research reports, presentations, white papers and general business correspondence.
• Ability to be constantly curious, define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in excellent written, oral or diagram form.
• Ability to contribute to the agency’s understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape through medium-specific consumer insight generation and application.
• Ability to self-start and manage shifting workloads across diverse accounts and categories.
To apply, please visit: http://cactusdenver.com/blog/post/5064/page/1