Online Marketing Manager
What We’re Looking For:
Can you grow a digital audience through creative and resourceful methods? Do you have a knack for developing high-value business partnerships? Are you as comfortable with analytics as you are with creative?
BrightNest is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to take our audience growth to the next level. This unique talent will take the lead on all BrightNest marketing efforts, and work closely with the content, design and product departments to create and execute a strategy that dramatically grows our user base while also inspiring engagement and loyalty.
What You’ll Do:
• Work with key product, content and design stakeholders to develop a strategic marketing plan that will consistently and effectively grow the BrightNest audience across both mobile and web platforms.
• Plan, execute and analyze targeted marketing campaigns that promote the BrightNest mobile app to new audiences.
• Build industry-wide awareness for the BrightNest brand
• Build high-value relationships in the following areas: content syndication, product partnerships, blog partnerships, traditional and new media.
• Provide support and business direction to the content and social media teams to execute your growth strategy and partnership goals.
• Prepare and participate in briefings, technical meetings, tactical and strategic planning with other departments.
• Identify and successfully market to specific demographics and geographical areas.
What You Will Have:
• 5-7 years of experience in digital communications and/or marketing.
• Ability to think like a business owner and instill procedures and processes that ensure success on a forward thinking vision.
• Proven ability to successfully market a mobile experience.
• Proven ability to market a content-focused company.
• Experience managing SEM and Facebook ad campaigns.
• Experience in a business-to-consumer setting.
• Experience managing targeted marketing campaigns with specific and strategic goals.
• Experience working in a home-related industry a plus.
• Startup/bootstrap mentality a major plus.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following via email to email@example.com:
• Letter of interest specifically addressing the job description and requirements