Integrated Marketing Manager
At BrandJuice, we are a company that's only as strong as its people. Each BrandJuicer embodies the intelligence, passion, tenacity, and strength that align with every client and new adventure we take on. We thrive on all things juicy, made up of inspired design, innovative technology, and the thrill of creating and sustaining remarkable brands.
We're seeking an experienced Integrated Marketing Manager that has a proven track record with successful "gold standard" marketing campaigns. This person will interact with our BrandJuice account / project teams to devise actionable and measurable marketing solutions to strategic assignments, and deliver recommendations to solve a breadth of client needs. Think you've got what it takes? Read on…
• Maintain client communications and relationships
• Create integrated marketing strategies, programs and tactics—in collaboration with extended agency resources—for clients, based on brand positioning and communications objectives
• Develop and write concepts and copy for range of collateral (both offline and digital), in partnership with designers and copywriters when appropriate, to deliver communications and campaign materials
• Manage and maintain integrated marketing calendar to ensure accurate timeline execution, including organizing, scheduling, tracking, reporting and managing through completion
• Provide systematic clients updates; ensure responsiveness to client communications and needs
• Project manage per timelines and scope, as agreed upon with account / project teams and clients
• Manage time and expenses to account / project budgets, in partnership with Senior Strategist(s)
• Ensure quality control and client delivery for marketing assets and any additional account / project requirements, across marketing channels and per client needs
• Serve as integrated marketing expert in client-facing relations: new business pitches, internal brainstorms, planning meetings, creative presentations, etc.
• Manage outsourced resources priorities and activities, with ultimate responsibility for deliverables
• Provide support and analysis to the Senior Specialists on ad hoc projects needs
• Seek and vet specialists, when needed, for support activities e.g., photographers, animators, developers, experiential marketing vendor
• Report to a Senior Strategist on the Brand Strategy, Innovation and Activation team in the Denver office of BrandJuice.
• Qualified applicants will have 3-5 years’ experience in a creative or marketing agency environment.
o Experience in a client service role acting as a point of contact, or internal marketing role, for Fortune 500 company project teams
o Must be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
o Must be able to work in small teams to execute all aspects of deliverable scoping, scheduling, and execution across integrated marketing activities
o Excellent project management skills, communication skills, attention to detail, and a positive, flexible can-do attitude
o Comfortable providing direction and recommendations directly to high level clients, vendors and team members
All applications should be directed to Amanda Cook at Amanda@brandjuice.com
Please include with your cover letter and resume, either an example of an integrated marketing campaign that you led, or an example of a “gold-standard” integrated marketing campaign.