On Board Experiential Marketing
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Copywriter is an integral member of the Creative and Digital Departments, reporting to our Creative Director. The Copywriter is primarily responsible for copy across a wide range of project activations/events and Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for all business within On Board Experiential Marketing. Working closely with the Creative, Digital, Strategy and Account Teams, the Copywriter also participates in developing strategies and creative concepts for OBE clients.
Willingness to step outside the comforts of a traditional digital or creative agency and get physical is essential. We create experiences. Experiences that span across all forms of media, for a variety of national and international clients. We design and produce a variety of print, graphical and graphical tools, in addition to a wide array of environments, signs, vehicle wraps and other non-traditional elements for a variety of clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with Directors of Creative & Strategy, Digital and Account Teams to create unique and effective messaging that meet client objectives in an innovative and creative way.
• Effectively communicate and collaborate within the creative process to ensure optimal performance within budget.
• Create relevant copy demonstrating concepts in support of strategies developed.
• Make presentations internally to account teams and senior management.
• Coordinate with Digital, Account and/or Production Teams during activations to ensure approved creative materials are delivered on a timely basis with consistency and high quality.
• Coordinate with outside resources, including vendors, printers, freelancers and contractors as needed for completion of the specific task.
• Strive to continually increase the creative level of the entire agency.
• Maintain a broad understanding of how the audience interacts with our work and make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects.
• Research and prepare material in support of new concepts and create an appropriate environment to evaluate and present these ideas.
• Strong portfolio of creative work and concepts, including social media / digital iterations
• Bachelor degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field and 2 years experience in copywriting OR 4 years experience in copywriting.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Effective presentation skills and the ability to articulate creative solutions to clients.
• Ability to translate strategic vision into tangible project deliverables.
• Ability to multi-task while coordinating multiple projects and resources.
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work graphic.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
LOCATION: Boulder CO / Los Angeles
JOB TYPE: Permanent
JOB STATUS: Exempt
Please respond to email@example.com with cover letter, resume and portfolio for review. We will contact you if we are interested in setting up an interview.