On Board Experiential Marketing
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Digital Designer is primarily responsible for the execution of the digital design process and creative elements in the digital space for project activations/events and Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for all business with a major client group within On Board Experiential Marketing. Working closely with the Creative Director, Strategy and Account Teams, the Digital Designer also participates in developing strategies and creative concepts for this important OBE client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborates with Directors of Creative & Strategy and Account Teams to create digital design solutions that meet client objectives in an innovative and creative way.
• Create digital designs to demonstrate concepts in support of strategies developed.
• Coordinate with outside resources, including vendors, photographers, printers, freelancers, web and interactive contractors, as needed, for completion of the design and copy of creative materials for each account.
• Deliver user experience (UX) specifications (wireframes, HTML mark-up specifications, CSS, and final product visual specifications) for projects according to an agreed brief with a high degree of independence
• Ensure that UX specifications supports necessary business purposes and commercial needs.
• Make presentations internally to account teams and senior management.
• Coordinate with Account Teams and/or Production Teams during activations to ensure approved creative materials are delivered on a timely basis with consistency and high quality.
• Strive to continually increase the creative level of the department.
• Work on UX projects independently, within a team or in partnership with external teams according to an agreed brief.
• Develop design ideas and basic concepts into fully worked out UX solutions for new projects.
• Maintain a broad understanding of how the audience interacts with services and make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects.
• Research and prepare material in support of new design concepts and create working drawings, storyboards and layouts to evaluate and present these ideas.
• Offer expert advice to commercial, product, editorial and technical teams on design and UX principles and technologies (eg what can, and cannot, be done).
• 3-5 years industry/agency experience in digital design.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or design.
• Strong portfolio of creative work and concepts, including digital design experience.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Effective presentation skills and the ability to articulate digital solutions to clients.
• Ability to translate strategic vision into tangible project deliverables.
• Ability to multi-task while coordinating multiple projects and resources.
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
• Excellent computer skills that include design applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
• Digital/interactive technologies (HTML 5/CSS 3/PHP) required.
• Best practice email development.
• Experience with CMS development (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla) a plus.
• Solid understanding of digital and interactive communications, including social media marketing.
Please send resume', links to portfolio, recipes, treasure maps, UFO sightings or anything else you would like to sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org