On Board Experiential Marketing
Summary of Position:
As Agency Trafficker you will be responsible for managing projects from briefing through execution. This consists of managing the creative process with the creative team and collaborating with internal and external partners to ensure the client’s needs are being met with premium design and creative solutions. You will be a critical link between the agency’s account, production and creative teams throughout project timelines. In addition, you will work with Account and Production Directors to forecast and anticipate client needs, identifying opportunities for the agency to provide additional services in areas of expertise. You will thrive in a high-pressure, constantly changing, fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and tight timelines.
Essential Job Functions:
• Drive multiple creative and design projects in various stages of development for successful outcomes
• Ensure projects deliver on-brief, on-time, on-budget
• Coordinate, and monitor day–to-day aspects of projects including internal reviews
• Speak to both design and production
• Support Creative Director with project resource needs, forecasting, and allocation
• Track creative briefs and workback timelines
• Distribute action items and coordinate follow-up with team
• Maintain constant contact with Account, Production and the Creative team to insure clarity on all aspects of on-going projects and proposals
• Maintain positive and professional relationships with the account and production teams
• Degree in a related field (design, liberal or fine arts related degree is preferred)
• 3+ years of agency experience a must
• Experience working successfully with multi-disciplinary creative teams
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Detailed knowledge of 2D graphics and 3D production, materials and fabrication techniques common to the experiential and digital industry
• Candidates must be proficient in Mac OS, Excel or Smartsheet, and Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of 3d design software including but not limited to; Sketchup and 3DSmax is beneficial but not required.
• Possess an understanding of and experience with creative and design development processes
• Ability to speak to design and production processes
• You must thrive in a high-pressure, constantly changing, fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and tight timelines.
Send resume to Susan Silver, Director HR/Talent Resource Management, at email@example.com. Only submissions sent to this address will be considered.