Senior Sales Director - CMS Solutions
BlueModus, Inc. is currently looking for an experienced, technical sales professional to help create and manage business development opportunities with creative, interactive and digital marketing agencies across the North American market. The candidate will need to understand how to sell web-based Content Management (CMS) solutions to end-clients in partnership with agencies or directly to the Enterprise, and should feel comfortable talking with CEOs, CMOs and Interactive & Technical Directors.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new agency partners.
• Work with targeted partners to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our web development and content management solutions where opportunities exist.
• Execute plans to increase product and services exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within assigned sector.
• Strive to increase market share and support sales and marketing programs, RFPs and other customer requirements to grow sales and strengthen relationships.
• Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of products and services.
• Communicate the value proposition and Return on Investment (ROI) to perspective customers and partners.
• Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
• Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products and services with defined requirements.
• Participation in agency-related associations, social networks, etc.
• Author proposals in response to RFPs and/or other identified sales opportunities.
Education & Experience
• In-depth understanding of BlueModus’ vertical markets and channels; including creative, interactive and digital agencies.
• At least five years’ proven success developing and supporting web-based digital and interactive initiatives in web applications industry.
• Keen grasp of business-to-business Internet/Web technologies and software applications and services.
• Must have a proven “hunter” background with consultative, solution selling experience.
• Proven track record in developing and managing clients in multiple industries.
• Must be comfortable working at all levels of an enterprise or agency (CEO, CMO, IT Staff or Interactive Director).
• Must possess knowledge of the Enterprise and Web Content Management market space, competitors and related industries.
• Previous experience selling Web Content Management Systems and/or Web Application Development Services.
• Solid understanding of Web 2.0 technologies and other current web-related technologies.
• Excellent written communication skills; fast and fluid verbal communicator, able to deal effectively with full gamut of agencies and clients, as well as, engineering teams and senior management.
• Commitment to excellence and integrity.
• Decisive, critical-thinker, high-profile and high-energy team player
BlueModus offers a relaxed work environment along with a competitive salary and benefits plan.
BlueModus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and current résumé to email@example.com