Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
As the Marketing Communications Manager with BlueModus (www.bluemodus.com), you will be responsible for and committed to crafting our message, developing and executing a communications strategy across different content marketing mediums, including blogs, traditional media, social media, webinars, white papers, case studies and email newsletters.
We are seeking an agile marketing professional that will support the company’s aggressive growth goals; the Marketing Communications Manager reports to the Vice President of Business Development and serves a vital role developing and orchestrating internal and external communications. You will be expected to manage the performance of marketing programs with the aim of getting ‘found’ in the industry and driving qualified leads to create sales and the adoption of BlueModus’ and our technology partners’ products and services.
• Develop corporate presentations to promote brand and reinforce the company's reputation as an innovator and thought leader in the industry.
• Edit and/or write copy for publications, letters, advertisements, audio/visual presentations, speeches and other communication programs.
• Manage the research, writing, design and production of any materials.
• An important part of this role is sales communications; supporting the sales force by delivering effective in-plan and ad hoc sales collateral & tools to BlueModus’ sales function. Communications must be accurate, timely, relevant and clear in order to help meet sales objectives.
• Hands on involvement with the creation of sales tools, literature, press releases, brand awareness, trade shows, web content, etc. Working closely with business development and sales functions, the Manager of Marketing Communications plays a key role in developing and clearly communicating value propositions and differentiated product statements.
• Responsible for the development and execution of customer- and channel-specific marketing plans.
• Working with the Vice President of Business Development, executives, customers, and agencies to develop a sound communications and content marketing strategy to deliver that message through blogs, traditional media, social media, webinars, white papers, case studies, and email newsletters.
• Executing strategy on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, including writing brand compliant and on-message blog posts, email newsletters, and press releases.
• Build and execute integrated digital campaigns that touch multiple online platforms, creating as needed corporate web content, blogs, SEM campaign, SEO, online video, and be active in development of BlueModus’ community in social media, to help attract highly qualified customer leads and reach and engage target audiences digitally.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field required
• 5+ years of experience in progressive B2B marketing roles. Technology marketing, web content management and wed development services industries experience highly preferred
• Computer literacy and fluency across multiple social media platforms, word processing, database management, photo editing and image editing software, solutions and strategies and page layout software programs. Knowledge of HTML and fundamental understanding of website management a plus
• Track record of success in designing and executing successful marketing campaigns and programs
• High self-starter level, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects at the time
• Ability to aggressively create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical concepts in an understandable way to a non-technical audience
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and listening skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Possess strong conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Have a highly energetic, flexible, and driven personality
Contact us at: email@example.com