Director - Agency Development
BlueModus, Inc. (www.bluemodus.com) is currently seeking an experienced business development professional to help create and manage partner opportunities with creative, interactive and digital marketing agencies across the North American market. The candidate will need to understand how to sell web-based solutions to end clients in partnership with or directly to the agencies, and should feel comfortable talking with the CEO, VP of Marketing and Digital & Technical Directors.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new agency partners.
• Work with targeted partners to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our web development, content management and digital marketing solutions where opportunities exist.
• Execute plans to increase our product and services exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within assigned territory.
• Strive to increase market share and support sales and marketing programs, RFPs and other customer requirements to grow sales and strengthen relationships.
• Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of products and services.
• Communicate the value proposition to perspective customers and partners.
• Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
• Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products and services with defined requirements.
• Participation in agency-related associations, social networks, etc.
Education & Experience
• In-depth understanding of BlueModus’ vertical markets and channels; including creative, interactive and digital agencies.
• At least five years proven success developing and supporting web-based digital and interactive initiatives in web applications industry.
• Keen grasp of business-to-business Internet/Web technologies and software applications and services.
• Must have a proven “hunter” background with consultative, solution selling experience.
• Proven track record in developing and managing clients in multiple industries.
• Must be comfortable working at all levels of an agency.
• Must possess knowledge of the WCM and CEM market space, competitors and related industries.
• Previous experience selling Web Content Management Systems and/or Web Application Development Services.
• Solid understanding of Web technologies, the digital marketing landscape and other related technologies and platforms.
• Excellent written communication skills; fast and fluid verbal communicator, able to deal effectively with full gamut of agencies and clients, as well as, technical teams and senior management.
• Commitment to excellence and integrity.
• Decisive, critical-thinker, high profile and high-energy team player.