DIgital Project/Account Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Digital Project Manager is responsible for managing the execution of application development and systems integration from conception through delivery and ongoing maintenance, including project scheduling and management, budget tracking, status reporting, site promotion and stakeholder management, assuming responsibility for day-to-day management of the work. The Digital Project Manager will manage all factors that govern site/project success to ensure delivery within time, cost and quality parameters. The Digital Project Manager should have experience at managing web/technology projects with at least three years’ relevant interactive & digital experience, preferably in a combination of agency and enterprise environments. Experience managing other types of creative projects would also be a plus.
• A clear understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes.
• A sound knowledge of the web and related technologies. Expert in the development process/execution of websites, software applications and enterprise integration projects.
• Self-directed, proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items/projects to closure), accountable, enthusiastic, able to lead, motivate and drive.
• Able to balance multiple, competing directions, identify and delegate tasks effectively and manage multiple projects successfully.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and to deliver to budget.
• Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) and influence-management skills.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project
• Monitoring project scope, timeline, budget, resources and overall quality
• Understand and translate project requirements into an executable production plan, and ensure successful delivery within those specifications
• Drive the creative development of content and key functionality
• Ability to represent entire team's breadth of work to client and clearly communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
• Coordinate directly with the senior team ensure current resource allocations match the current agreed upon scopes of work
• Help senior level staff to manage the relationship between our clients and our in-house staff
• Assist in the development of project plans, schedules and budgets
• Manage task priorities and schedules
• Ensure tasks are allocated and team members and stakeholders are fully briefed
• Collaborate with cross-discipline team members to meet site/project needs.
• Understand and track project dependencies and risks
• Make or facilitate timely decisions to ensure success
• Be main point of contact; developing good working relationships with project stakeholders including third-parties.
• Manage approvals
• Manage site/project-related assets
• Review all deliverables for quality
• Effectively control workload
• 3 years within an interactive agency, digital production studio, or similar in-house environment, managing projects across some or all of the following initiatives:
o Online ad campaigns
o Social and/or mobile platform campaigns
o Complex website development
o Website redesigns and/or maintenance
o Content management system (CMS) production and/or maintenance
• Strong client-facing account management skills
• Familiarity and background with project management concepts, methodologies and processes
• Some experience with project management tools such as MS Project.
• Excellent MS Office experience is a must. Experience with online tools such as Basecamp is a plus.
• Ability to manage clients and internal/external teams on project scope and delivery
• Familiarity or experience drafting project management documentation such as Statements of Work, estimates, project plans & schedules, deliverables lists, etc.
• Experience managing short- and long-term projects in fast-paced, agency environment
• Ability to manage cross-functional teams, including creative and technical resources
• Understands common interactive terminology, such as FLASH, HTML, CSS, .NET, PHP and database design and development
• Must be a quick learner, able to adapt to an ever-changing digital environment
• Must be a “no-panic” personality, and lead projects by example by remaining calm, cool and in control
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com