Digital Project Manager
• Responsible for all aspects of the project including but not limited to the creation and maintaining of requirements, accurate project plans, budget tracking and reporting, working with internal team to accurately scope and estimate projects, and ensuring resources are allocated appropriately within the project plan
• Work with other team members to author statement of work docs, proposals, contracts and other documents
• Help senior level staff to manage the relationship between our clients and our in-house staff
• Ensure the appropriate resources are in place and that the work is conducted in timely fashion, within approved scope and budget
• Clearly communicating and maintain project timelines, including milestones, deadlines and deliverables to all assigned team members, and clients as projects evolve
• Accountable for tracking and reporting of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each project
• QA work
• Ability to represent entire team's breadth of work to client and clearly communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
• Coordinate directly with the senior team ensure current resource allocations match the current agreed upon scopes of work
• 1-3 years within an interactive agency, digital production studio, or similar in-house environment, managing projects across some or all of the following initiatives:
➢ Online ad campaigns
➢ Social and/or mobile platform campaigns
➢ Complex website development
➢ Website redesigns and/or maintenance
➢ Content management system (CMS) production and/or maintenance
• Strong client-facing account management skills
• Familiarity and background with project management concepts, methodologies and processes
• Some experience with project management tools such as MS Project.
• Excellent MS Office experience is a must. Experience with online tools such as Basecamp is a plus.
• Ability to manage clients and internal/external teams on project scope and delivery
• Familiarity or experience drafting project management documentation such as Statements of Work, estimates, project plans & schedules, deliverables lists, etc.
• Experience managing short- and long-term projects in fast-paced, agency environment
• Ability to manage cross-functional teams, including creative and technical resources
• Understands common interactive terminology, such as FLASH, HTML, CSS, .NET, PHP and database design and development
• Must be a quick learner, able to adapt to an ever-changing digital environment
• Must be a “no-panic” personality, and lead projects by example by remaining calm, cool and in control
BlueModus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.