CMS Sales Engineer
BlueModus is looking for a CMS Sales Engineer. You will be actively involved in communicating with new and existing CMS clients and partner agencies. As an engineer by heart and a business person by occupation, you will identify client technical needs and business objectives and demonstrate how CMS solutions map to these requirements.
• Creating customized product demonstrations for prospect clients
• Providing technical support to sales team and clients throughout the sales cycle
• Identifying clients’ technical challenges and needs in order to design a specific solution selling strategy
• Developing internal presentations for key stakeholders and senior executives
• Working with clients to identify problems and suggest appropriate corrective measures
• Responding to requests for proposal and requests for information from prospects & clients
• Positioning the CMS solution throughout the sales cycle
• Researching competing products and producing insightful information for both the marketing and development teams
• Generating, qualifying, managing and closing sales deals
• Making positive contribution to BlueModus' support team
• Knowledge of the Microsoft .NET platform and/or prior programming knowledge in HTML, ASP, ASP.NET (C#, VB.NET)
• Experience with Web Content Management software and complex migrations
• Preference given to candidates with Kentico CMS experience
• A degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration or related field
• Previous background in a technical client-oriented position is required
• Outstanding presentation skills and experience in the delivery of complex technical and sales oriented presentations
• Self-driven personality who enjoys working with people
• Knowledge of the Web Content Management market is a plus
• Technical writing skills are a big plus
BlueModus offers a relaxed work environment along with a competitive salary and benefits plan.
BlueModus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and current résumé to email@example.com