Search Marketing Specialist
:: JOB DESCRIPTION ::
We’re growing up fast and looking for another specialist to join our team. At Big Footprint you’ll have the opportunity to apply your SEM skills and develop your professional reputation with our evolving network of clients and agency partners.
We’re currently looking for a talented, ambitious individual with SEM and client service experience. Your job will be to work with a variety of clients to implement integrated search engine marketing campaigns, leveraging tactics across the spectrum of search from paid/display and SEO to web analytics reporting and conversion optimization.
:: REQUIRED CHARACTERISTICS ::
• Experience with client management
• Experience working for an agency/internal marketing department
• 2 years of experience running Paid Search (Adwords & Bing Ads) and managing over one million in ad spend.
• Google Analytics expertise (any certifications a plus)
• Basic HTML and CSS skills for website edits and/or landing page development
• Ability to utilize Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite products
• Experience in Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and/or other CMS
• Familiarity with keyword research tools
• Experience with landing page optimization tools and tactics
• Advanced Microsoft Excel expertise and proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs
• Great writing skills are a must for content development (writing and grammar), including researching, structuring and writing blog posts and other organized content.
:: DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS ::
• Adwords certification
• Analytics certification
• Omniture and webtrends experience
• Marketing automation experience: Marketo, Salesforce, Eloqua, Pardot
• Advanced SEO experience desired
• Copywriting and editing skills
:: WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? ::
• A competitive salary, great vacation and health benefits (every employee gets a ski pass).
• Cultivate highly-marketable skill sets and specializations.
• A career in the always evolving search marketing industry with paid time off.
• Develop industry reputation/voice through expert content development and Big Footprint’s network of clients and industry affiliations, and attendance at SEM conferences.
• A start-up environment and everything that entails: flexibility, excitement, independence and financial incentives.
:: ABOUT BIG FOOTPRINT ::
Is search marketing becoming commoditized? Sometimes it seems that way. But at Big Footprint, we believe success in search is driven more by experience and education than automated processes and general guarantees – and we’re committed to keeping it that way.
Big Footprint provides strategic search marketing solutions, customized for businesses with complex products, audiences and digital predicaments.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Denver, CO, Big Footprint is built on talent – the collective experience of our team creates value for our clients every day.
We leverage our industry experience and proprietary innovations to implement solutions that generate meaningful results for B2B and B2C clients, while providing valuable insights into the marketplace.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org