As our Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the creative concept and design for all Beatport Marketing Campaigns and other promotional material. Marketing campaigns typically include email, landing pages, on-site ads, and external ads; other promotional material will vary and includes (but not limited to) corporate presentation design, industry event invitations, and swag creation. You will ensure the customer interaction with the marketing campaigns is desirable for the customer, as well as profitable for the business. This role sits on the Marketing team reporting into the Graphic Design Manager.
Some of the typical job responsibilities include:
• Creative concepting for thematic marketing campaigns
• Creative design for promotional material including email composition, landing page, internal and external ads, internal design requests, landing pages, corporate presentations and events
• Secondary site design UX as workload dictates
• Create materials consistent with Beatport’s brand, vision, and mission
• Create an engaging email customer experience that drives the business in acquisition and retention
• Measure creative effective ness and adjust accordingly to meet KPI expectations
To land this job you’ll need to have:
• 4+ years related user experience in e-commerce focused interactive design
• Demonstrated interactive design skills, careful attention to details and a solid understanding of user experience design principles and e-commerce industry standards
• Demonstrated expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as wells as Mac platform
• A solid grasp of graphic and web design principles and good understanding of current web technologies (HTML, DHTML, CSS); working knowledge of Flash and Dreamweaver desired
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
• The ability to be organized, to use time effectively and plan tasks to be completed in a timely and responsible manner
• The grace to work well under pressure and be able to interact with others in a tactful manner
• An eagerness to learn and grow with not only an innovative and dynamic company but within the respective field and the technical challenges that it brings
• Passion and understanding of the DJ culture to design creative which connects the DJ and the fan.
• Ability to accept criticism
• Meet deadlines and produce quality work that meets or exceeds the Beatport Properties design standards
• Collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
We seek folks who are personable, enthusiastic and positive thinking. If you fit this bill, send your resume and portfolio/website our way. Please drop us a brief line with a cover letter letting us know why you are great for this position.
Please apply at: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Beatport/74825782-graphic-designer