Bayard Advertising Agency
Bayard Advertising Agency is a strategic marketing firm, a graphic design firm, a brand consultancy, a market research company, a media placement firm, and - of course - an ad agency.
The Web Developer provides support to the Bayard’s strategies and goals by designing, developing and maintaining websites, web applications and web services for both internal and external constituents and clients. This is a thee-month contract with the option to hire on as a full-time employee after the contract ends.
• Develops and maintains websites, web applications and web services.
• Aids in design and architecture of aforementioned web solutions. This will include working with in-house graphic designers to create HTML-friendly design templates.
• Utilizes APIs and open source software (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.) where available.
• Identifies new web-based technologies and enhances existing websites, web applications and web services with such technologies.
• Maintains documentation of website development work to be read by client.
• Performs website debugging and testing.
• Participates in developing a Scope of Work for sales proposals.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Digital Media Studies, or equivalent.
• Experience with MySQL and Wordpress preferred.
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
Qualified candidates should e-mail résumés and BRIEF cover letters to email@example.com.