Banner Media Group
Traffic & Production Manager
Banner Media Group is a boutique creative agency with a select group of innovative clients in diverse industries including sports and entertainment, specialty finance, consumer products, healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, water, hospitality and real estate. Banner delivers strategic direction and creative outputs across a host of marketing areas: brand development, marketing planning and execution, graphic design, copywriting, web and digital strategy, and media communications.
As an integral part of the team, the Traffic & Production Manager position will be a driving force in delivering superior work to Banner’s clients while supporting the overall growth of the agency.
The Traffic & Production Manager will oversee projects from inception to completion, ensuring that each part of the project is finished on time and within budget. They will also generate project/production quotes, update status reports and project timelines, and coordinate weekly production meetings with Creative and Account Services. The Manager will manage vendor relations and coordinate production of project deliverables. Finally, the Manager will work closely with Accounting to conduct billing for all agency clients while managing vendor and freelance invoices. The Traffic & Production Manager position will be an important internal resource for account needs at Banner and will report to the Account Director and President.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required as well as a genuine passion for serving clients. Agency or multi-client experience in a fast-paced environment, along with an organized work style and a commitment to crisp execution, are essential for the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop project estimates for all new client projects
• Maintain project management system including project creation and trafficking; internal, external, and production deadlines; job status; time entries; up-to-date client information
• Ensure all deliverables to client, media/creative departments on-time
• Manage vendor relations, including requests for quotes and production of deliverables for all projects
• Conduct monthly billing and invoicing for all clients
• Coordinate with Accounting staff to ensure payment of all vendor and freelance invoices
• Coordinate production meetings with AMs and Creative Department
• Minor, basic administrative assistance, such as office management and meeting organization/coordination
• Other tasks as needed or requested
• Experience with project management software required; experience with project estimation highly preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication; organizational, interpersonal, multitasking, and computer skills (including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite)
• Detail-oriented, pride of ownership, team player
• Ability and willingness to work overtime if required
• Degree in Mass Communication, Advertising, or Marketing
Two to four years agency experience in project trafficking and production with a 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. The ability and inclination to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a great attitude is essential.
Please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.