Banner Media Group
Banner Media Group
Banner Media Group (“Banner”) is a boutique creative agency with a select group of innovative clients in diverse industries including sports and entertainment, specialty finance, consumer products, healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, water, hospitality and real estate. Banner delivers strategic direction and creative deliverables across a breadth of marketing areas such as brand development, marketing planning and execution, graphic design, copywriting, web, and marketing communications including PR and social media.
As an integral part of the team, the Designer will be a driving force in delivering a superior creative product to Banner’s clients while contributing to the overall growth and direction of the agency. An eagerness and an ability to work with different clients across all design areas—brand identity, collateral, print, web, multimedia and video—as well as within multiple industries, is central to the role.
A position is currently available for a dynamic creative who can deliver superior work products both independently and with other team members. Specific areas of focus include creative outputs such as brand and usage guides, illustration and typography, photo and image sourcing, web and social media design, production file creation, and account team collaboration. The Designer will be an important internal resource for all creative needs at Banner and will report to the Creative Director.
Exceptional graphic design skills, as well as written and verbal communications, are required. A well developed and ever-evolving esthetic, particularly around sports and entertainment marketing, as well as a constant eye toward visual and technological innovation are mandatories. Agency or multi-client experience in a fast-paced environment, along with an organized work style and a commitment to crisp execution, are essential for the role.
Duties and Skills
• Consistently deliver a remarkable creative vision for the agency and its clients.
• Superior graphic design skills to varied audiences including business, consumer, investor, media, and internal over a variety of industries.
• Expert usage of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Go Live and the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint. Familiarity with web development languages and multimedia editing tools.
• Collaboration with and direct support to account team focused on the implementation of client marketing programs, materials creation, sales support, multi-channel business-to-business and business-to-consumer communications, and product and service development.
• Creative contributions in the areas of web design, usability, pay per click campaigns, social media strategy, and CRM-driven email communication programs.
• Administrative and functional duties including sourcing items/vendors such as stock photography and custom illustration, taking and typing notes, and other tasks as assigned by the Creative Director.
• Monitor existing designs and creative assets for client accounts and taking proactive corrective or expansive actions.
A minimum of four (4) years experience in graphic design, web design, or creative agency experience with a 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. A high emphasis will be placed on the candidate’s portfolio, creative vision as articulated orally and through concept sketches and writing, and knowledge and use of innovative technical and visual communication developments. The ability and inclination to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a great attitude is essential.
Please send portfolio samples and résumé to Shawn Brady, Creative Director, at email@example.com.