Banner Media Group
Banner Media Group
Banner Media Group (“Banner”) is a boutique creative agency with a select group of innovative clients in diverse industries including sports and entertainment, health and beauty, alcohol, water technology, specialty finance, consumer products, and real estate. Banner delivers strategic direction and creative deliverables across a breadth of marketing areas such as brand development, marketing planning and execution, graphic design, copywriting, web, and marketing communications including PR and social media.
Account Services Role
As an integral part of the team, the Account Services position will be a driving force in delivering superior strategic and creative work to Banner’s clients while contributing to the overall growth and direction of the agency. An eagerness and ability to work with different clients across all areas—brand, strategy, research and communication—as well as within multiple industries, is central to the role. Management experience and positive success in the area of agency building are also required.
A position is currently available for a dynamic account services professional that can contribute to strategy while delivering superior work products both independently and with other team members. Specific areas of focus include client relations and marketing management—scheduling, sourcing, budgeting, reporting and analysis—as well as contributing to agency growth through areas such as account services leadership, team brainstorming and ideation, foundation messaging, external resource management, etc. The Account Services position will be an important internal resource for account management at Banner and will report to the President.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required as well as a positive, supportive attitude and a genuine passion for serving clients. Agency or multi-client experience in a fast-paced environment, along with an organized work style and a commitment to crisp execution, are essential for the role. Additional technical or industry-specific expertise within alchohol and spirits, health and beauty or sports/entertainment will be valued highly.
Duties and Skills
• Consistently deliver a remarkable account services experience for the agency and its clients.
• Daily management of other Account Services staff and continuing development of process improvements throughout the agency.
• Focus on the implementation of marketing programs, materials creation, sales support and metric reporting; significant contribution to various multi-channel business-to-business and business-to-consumer communications, marketing reporting, product and service development; additional support through research, planning, forecasting, brand development, and public relations.
• Strong presentation skills including proficiency in PowerPoint and the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite. Proficient with CRM/database applications such as SalesForce, NetSuite, ACT, etc.
• Develop and report on marketing metrics to internal and external audiences.
• Interface with sales, support and operations group for on-going client support.
• Administrative duties including sourcing items/vendors, taking and typing notes, preparing billing, managing client budgets, completing new business proposals, and delivering client summaries.
• Monitor existing marketing plans and take proactive corrective actions.
A minimum of ten (10) years experience in account services or marketing agency experience with a 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. A high emphasis will be placed on the candidate’s communication skills and creative and strategic abilities as articulated through writing, planning and case study examples. The ability and inclination to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a great attitude is essential.
Please send resume to Lynn@BannerMediaGroup.com