Axion Health, Inc.
Axion Health Seeks Marketing Manager
Axion Health is a vibrant Denver area-based software vendor providing SaaS that employers implement to manage employee health, occupational safety, medical surveillance and emergency preparedness programs for their employees. The company has strong medical and operational leadership, a year over year record of growth, and innovative technology to meet market needs and differentiate itself from competitors. The company’s ReadySet 4© product is a mobile friendly, Web-based solution that is easy to use, HIPAA compliant and 100% paperless. We are a growing company that values initiative and intelligence, thrives on teamwork, and offers the right individuals a great work environment. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager to help develop the next stage of Axion’s growth.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to develop and implement marketing strategies to meet Axion’s business objectives, as well as manage the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
1) Participate with executive team in development of Axion’s strategy and annual operating plan and budgets.
2) Develop, present and manage a marketing plan in conjunction with annual planning that supports the business objectives of the Company.
3) Create a measurement plan that ensures that marketing is achieving measurable goals.
4) Manage the development and maintenance of Company and product messaging in support of Axion’s mission. Collaborate with sales and product management to ensure that messaging, materials and activities are consistent internally and aligned with customer needs.
5) Manage development of pricing and stratification strategies for target customer tiers.
6) Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities, including measuring the effectiveness of such activities.
7) Conduct competitive analyses and reflect results in Axion sales strategy.
8) Provide leadership by example that supports the desired image and professionalism of Axion Health.
Minimum 5 years marketing experience in a brand marketing company; MBA; experience managing teams, vendors and project timelines; experience working with sales teams for effective lead generation and closing success; demonstrable experience developing and executing programs to meaningful, objective measures of success; experience in healthcare or employee wellness is desirable, and familiarity with GSA contracts and marketing to federal programs would be a plus.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, compensation requirements, and include the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants without these will not be considered. No phone calls please.