Anthem Branding seeks a full-time Account Manager. This position will work out of Anthem Branding’s Boulder, Colorado headquarters.
The Account Manager will work on a team with a Lead Account Manager, Account Assistant and Account Director to support the needs of several Anthem Branding clients. The Account Manager will complete the following duties, among others:
– Research relevant client product solutions
– Create client proposals
– Contribute to internal product brainstorming and marketing ideation sessions
– Interact with clients via meetings, email and telephone
– Write-up orders in database once they are placed and follow through to completion
– Directly manage a small client base
– Collaborate with Production and Design departments
– Perform other administrative duties as assigned, such as answering telephones, organizing samples, etc.
After proving proficiency in all core job duties, the Account Manager may be tasked with the following additional duties:
– Pitch design projects to prospective clients (identity, web, package and collateral)
– Create client proposals for design projects
– Manage client relationships for in-house design projects
– Grow design business by doing an outstanding job with current clients and networking additional opportunities
Necessary Attributes, Skills and Qualifications:
– At least two years of advertising agency account management experience
– Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to multi-task and creatively solve problems
– A genuine interest in continuous learning and self-improvement
– Excellent writing skills
– Solid verbal skills – comfortable conversing with clients in person and on the telephone
– A professional, but relaxed demeanor
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
– Knowledge of and interest in fashion, design, marketing and advertising
– A sense of humor
– A “can-do” attitude / self starter
– Ability to work flexible hours (late nights and weekends)
– Proficiency in Mac platform, MS Excel, MS Word
– College degree
– Solid work history with references
About Anthem Branding:
Anthem Branding is a hybrid agency with a diverse mix of capabilities that creates thoughtful, relevant products and delivers innovative brand strategies.
We specialize in the production and design of custom-branded promotional merchandise and apparel. We work with factories around the globe and demand the very highest quality and timeframes from our production partners. Anthem also offers cutting-edge graphic design support and innovative corporate identity and web design work. We pride ourselves in unparalleled, professional account management services and a talented, hip and versatile art department.
Some of Anthem Branding's clients include Shimano, Atlantic Records, MTV, Horizon Organic Dairy, Silk Soymilk, Vail Resorts, Charter Communications, K2, Skull Candy, Sony, Burton, Giant Bicycle, Specialized Bicycle, Subaru, Pfizer and Warner Music Group.
For more information, please visit: http://www.anthembranding.com
Please email an engaging cover letter and resume, including salary requirements, to Anthem Branding Principal, Pete Burhop by October 10, 2012 (firstname.lastname@example.org)). Please include "Account Manager" and your name in the subject line. Applications accepted until position is filled. Anthem Branding is an equal opportunity employer.
Starting salary for this position will be commensurate with experience plus benefits after an initial 90-day training period.