Anthem Branding seeks a dynamic, confidence-inspiring and collaboratively-minded Account Executive to help create new client relationships and manage our existing accounts. This senior-level position will work out of Anthem Branding’s Boulder, Colorado headquarters.
As a member of the account services team, this individual will be responsible for finding new clients; targeting key sectors for greater agency involvement; and guiding marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and design-focused executions for an assigned group of clients. They will be accountable for client relationship building, project management and team leadership.
The Account Executive reports directly to firm Principals, but will also be assigned tasks by other members of the agency.
- Managing several accounts and programs on a daily basis
- Providing strategic and marketing leadership
- Finding, building and growing client relationships
- Effectively managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Managing budgets and overall financial performance
- Balancing client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
- Completing projects efficiently without multiple revisions
- Translating client assignments into meaningful briefs for creative teams
- Displaying high-level, professional qualities that reflect the agency's high level of client service
- Collaborating with creative and production departments
Account Executive candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in advertising, public relations, communications, journalism or marketing and 4+ years of full-time work experience with an agency. Candidates must show a proven track record of introducing an agency to new clients and revenue related to design-focused projects.
Skills and Traits
- Strong knowledge of account management/coordination and client/campaign strategy
- Traditional and digital marketing experience
- Full understanding of online marketing and website best practices
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Ability to bring in new, design-focused business that provides additional revenue
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Outgoing, friendly, inspiring personality
- Exhibit ownership of projects while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Positive outlook and ability to work independently
- Professional and relaxed demeanor
- Sense of humor
- Create and execute new business development strategies, with a focus on design and advertising projects
- Project and time management using software program
- Fill-in as AE for other clients and projects on occasion
- Minimal office duties such as filing, archiving and assisting with agency events
- Write minutes after major correspondences with clients
- Regular meetings with senior management
- Follow up with client, account teams, creative department and production to ensure client satisfaction
About Anthem Branding
Established in 2006, Anthem Branding is a full-service advertising, design and merchandise agency. Our clients include local start-ups, regional favorites and well-known international brands.
Send your resume and cover letter, including compensation requirements, to Anthem Branding Principal Pete Burhop: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include "Account Executive" and your name in the subject line. Applications accepted until position is filled. Anthem Branding is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please visit: http://www.anthembranding.com.