Anthem Branding seeks a dynamic, confidant, and collaborative account coordinator to help manage our existing creative services accounts. This junior-level position will work out of Anthem Branding’s Boulder, Colorado headquarters.
As a member of the account services team, this individual will be responsible for ideating, pricing and executing client projects in an efficient and professional manner. They will be accountable for client relationship-building and project management.
The account coordinator will work on a team with account managers, other account coordinators, an account director, and the creative director to support the needs of several Anthem Branding clients.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in advertising, public relations, communications, journalism or marketing. Prior agency experience is preferred, but not required.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Outgoing, friendly, inspiring personality
- Sense of humor
- Professional and relaxed demeanor
- Positive outlook and ability to work independently
- A genuine interest in continuous learning and self-improvement
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Traditional and digital advertising, design, and/or marketing experience
- Knowledge of account management/coordination and client/campaign strategy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid work history with references
- Proficiency in Mac platform, MS Excel, MS Word
- Research relevant client solutions
- Create client proposals
- Contribute to internal product brainstorming and creative ideation sessions
- Interact with clients in a highly professional manner
- Flawlessly input projects into database and follow through to completion
- Complete project initiatives efficiently without multiple revisions
- Exhibit ownership of projects while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for creative teams
- Collaborate with creative and production departments
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
- Follow up with clients, account teams, creative department and production partners to ensure client satisfaction
- Write minutes after major correspondences with clients
- Display high-level, professional qualities that reflect the agency's high level of client service
- Act as point receptionist, answering telephones and greeting visitors
- Commit to working flexible hours (occasional late nights and weekends)
- Perform other duties as assigned
About Anthem Branding
Established in 2006, Anthem Branding is a full-service advertising, design and merchandise agency. Our clients include local start-ups, regional favorites and well-known international brands.
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary for this position is in the range of high $20k-mid $30k (depending on experience) plus benefits. Benefits include two (2) weeks of paid vacation prorated annually, medical insurance incentive, ten (10) company holidays per year and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for benefits after an initial 90-day training period.
1. “Account Coordinator - Your Name" in the subject of the email
2. Cover letter in the body of the email
3. Resume in PDF format
Send to hr [at] anthembranding [dot] com. No phone calls, please.
Note that we will not review applications that do not follow the above directions.
Only qualified applicants will receive a response.
We look forward to hearing from you!