Anthem Branding seeks a dynamic, confidence-inspiring and collaboratively-minded Account Coordinator to help manage our existing accounts. This entry-level position will work out of Anthem Branding’s Boulder, Colorado headquarters.
As a member of the account services team, this individual will be responsible for ideating, pricing and executing client projects in an efficient and professional manner. They will be accountable for client relationship-building and project management.
The Account Coordinator will work on a team with Account Managers, other Account Coordinators and an Account Director to support the needs of several Anthem Branding clients.
- Research relevant client product solutions
- Create client proposals
- Contribute to internal product brainstorming and marketing ideation sessions
- Interact with clients in a highly professional manner
- Flawlessly input projects into database and follow through to completion
- Complete project initiatives efficiently without multiple revisions
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for creative teams
- Collaborating with creative and production departments
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
- Follow up with client, account teams, creative department and production to ensure client satisfaction
- Write minutes after major correspondences with clients
- Display high-level, professional qualities that reflect the agency's high level of client service
- Act as point receptionist, answering telephones and greeting visitors
- Perform other duties as assigned
Account Coordinator candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in advertising, public relations, communications, journalism or marketing. Prior agency experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
Skills and Traits
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Outgoing, friendly, inspiring personality
- A genuine interest in continuous learning and self-improvement
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Traditional and digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of account management/coordination and client/campaign strategy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- A professional, but relaxed demeanor
- Ability to work flexible hours (occasional late nights and weekends) - Exhibit ownership of projects while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Positive outlook and ability to work independently
- Professional and relaxed demeanor
- Solid work history with references
- Proficiency in Mac platform, MS Excel, MS Word
- Sense of humor
About Anthem Branding
Established in 2006, Anthem Branding is a full-service advertising, design and merchandise agency. Our clients include local start-ups, regional favorites and well-known international brands.
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary for this position is in the upper $20K's to low $30K's depending on experience, plus Benefits. Benefits include two (2) weeks of paid vacation prorated annually, medical insurance incentive, ten (10) company holidays per year and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for Benefits after an initial 90-day training period.
Send your resume and cover letter, including compensation requirements, to Anthem Branding Principal Pete Burhop: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include "Account Coordinator" and your name in the subject line. Applications accepted until position is filled. Anthem Branding is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please visit: http://www.anthembranding.com.