Anthem Branding, LLC
Accounting Assitant / Staff Accountant
Anthem Branding seeks an energetic and highly motivated person to join our accounting team. This entry-level position will work out of Anthem Branding’s Boulder, Colorado headquarters.
As a member of the accounting team, this individual will be responsible for processing vendor invoices as well as taking lead on client billings for the product side of Anthem Branding. They will be accountable for executing these very important tasks with meticulous detail.
The Accounting Assistant will work in the production department and interact regularly with Anthem Branding's internal Account Services Team, vendors, and clients.
- Confirm all agency expenses with internal and external communication
- Flawlessly input vendor invoices into Workamajig software
- Flawlessly input agency overhead invoices into Workamajig software
- Confirm Expense Reports are entered, coded, and allocated properly
- Display high-level, professional qualities that reflect the agency's high level of expectations
- Code, allocate, and enter all agency credit card purchases
- Confirm vendor contact information is entered correctly into company database
- Confirm and execute both agency and client facing invoices on the product side
- Some Accounts Receivable tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Accounting Assistant candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting. Prior experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
Skills and Traits
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Outgoing, friendly, inspiring personality
- A genuine interest in continuous learning and self-improvement
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- A professional, but relaxed demeanor
- Ability to work flexible hours (occasional late nights and weekends)
- Positive outlook and ability to work independently
- Solid work history with references
- Proficiency in Mac platform, MS Excel, MS Word
- Sense of humor
About Anthem Branding
Established in 2006, Anthem Branding is a full-service advertising, design and merchandise agency. Our clients include local start-ups, regional favorites and well-known international brands.
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary for this position is in the upper $20K's to low $30K's depending on experience, plus Benefits. Benefits include two (2) weeks of paid vacation prorated annually, medical insurance incentive, ten (10) company holidays per year and a 401(K) program after one year of service. Anthem Branding employees qualify for Benefits after an initial 90-day training period.
Send your resume and cover letter, including compensation requirements, to Anthem Branding Operations Director Brett Nichols firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include "Accounting Assistant / Staff Accountant" and your name in the subject line. Applications accepted until position is filled. Anthem Branding is an equal opportunity employer.