Anabliss Design + Brand Strategy
Senior Level Designer
Small, award-winning branding and design firm seeks a full-time senior-level designer with exceptional strategic, conceptual and creative skills to develop and execute concepts to support branding solutions. The candidate must have a minimum of 3-7 years experience. All candidates must be organized, responsible and pay meticulous attention to detail.
They will work with the creative director and account manager to apply brand and marketing strategy to a wide range of deliverables including logos & identity, websites, print collateral (multi-page documents and one off pieces), event/campaign deliverables, websites and more. Specific branding experience is required. Please include Senior Level Designer in your email subject line.
The ideal candidate will be confident generating solutions with minimal supervision, and be proficient in all phases of the design process, including concepting, implementation, and production. Maturity, a pro-active solutions-based attitude, and accountability are a must.
· Local candidates only (Colorado) · 3-7 years of experience
· Extensive knowledge of print production
· Web design experience
· Demonstrate advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
· Excel at working in a multidisciplinary team environment
· Passion for design and branding while keeping up with industry trends
· Meticulous attention to detail and overall commitment to quality is a must
· Strong organizational, project and time management skills required
· Independent and good problem-solving skills
· Experience working in an agency environment
· Must be able to perform well under tight deadlines
· Mac OS X platform
To apply, please submit a resume, salary requirements and a link to your online portfolio.
All PDF portfolios under 5MB please.
Applications that do not include salary requirements, resume and portfolio will not be considered.
No phone calls please. We will contact applicants as necessary.
Thank you for your interest!