AMG National Trust Bank
AMG National Trust Bank is a privately-held commercial bank headquartered in Englewood, CO. AMG offers comprehensive and objective investment management, financial counseling, trust administration services and commercial banking services to help our clients achieve long-term financial security and success. We serve affluent individuals, corporate executives, business owners, non-profit institutions and endowments and have offices located across the country. We have been in business for over 30 years and offer a professional and challenging work environment.
AMG is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in Englewood, CO.
In this role, you will identify, develop and implement AMG’s marketing and communications initiatives in order to enhance business growth.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing or Visual Arts, and at least 5 years’ experience in marketing or business development, preferably in the financial services industry or in and industry dealing with high-net-worth clients. You must have the personal initiative and drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Coursework or prior experience in economics, finance or business desired.
• Manage the development of marketing communications strategies and programs, including branding, brochures, advertising, online presence, proposals and presentations
• Implement a consistent corporate image across online, print, electronic and all other mediums
• Develop and implement strategy to increase awareness of AMG and to establish AMG as a thought leader in the areas of economic activity, wealth management and financial planning
• Write, edit, produce and maintain effective marketing materials and other publications for departments across AMG (i.e. suite of standard business development letters, brochures, mailers, presentations, ads, announcement cards, online/electronic communications, press releases, economic publications, etc.)
• Organize, compose, and prepare proposals, responses to RFPs, and presentations for review and editing
• Proofread and copy edit a variety of content for distribution to clients, prospects and employees
• Help create and manage the development of AMG’s online presence and content
• Develop and implement social media strategy
• Create and implement plans for email communication with clients and prospects
• Oversee dissemination of information through all channels, including mass mailing and emailing
• Maintain centralized system of prospect tracking and management to understand effectiveness of business development activities; provide progress reports as requested.
• Track and coordinate sponsorship activation plans to effectively utilize benefits of AMG’s corporate philanthropy activities
• Manage and implement client surveys
• Implement and maintain public and media relations efforts
• Track media coverage for AMG and related activities
• Identify and manage relationships with outside vendors
• Assist in event planning and management
• Assist with invitation list development and management as necessary and requested
We are seeking the following knowledge and skill requirements:
• Advanced proficiency in verbal and written communication
• Advanced knowledge of relationship-based marketing strategies and public relations for organizations with high-net-worth clients
• Experience with implementing marketing and branding strategies
• Knowledge and experience with business development practices and strategies
• Experience with event production and planning
• Ability to write using AP style
• Ability to confidently and appropriately work with media
• Knowledge of email communications and online presence and technologies involved
• Knowledge of standard design software packages (Adobe Creative Suite and others) helpful
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to be self-taught on new systems and procedures
• Advanced effectiveness under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Ability to respect and hold confidential information
• Ability to manage projects and complete tasks independently
• Ability to work with different client relationship and database systems
• Flexible hours, up to 10% travel
AMG maintains high expectations of core values, positive attitude, and character in all of our employees.
AMG offers a professional work environment. Benefits include multiple Medical plan offerings, Dental and Vision coverage, company-paid Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life/AD&D 2x annual salary, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Reimbursement accounts, 401(k) Plan and bank holidays.
Check out our website at www.amgnational.com
Please apply online at www.amgnational.com/careers