AMG National Trust Bank
Graphic Designer/Creative Associate
AMG National Trust Bank is a privately-held commercial bank headquartered in Englewood, CO. AMG offers comprehensive and objective investment management, financial counseling, trust administration services and commercial banking services to help our clients achieve long-term financial security and success. We serve affluent individuals, corporate executives, business owners, non-profit institutions and endowments and have offices located across the country. We have been in business for over 30 years and offer a professional and challenging work environment.
AMG is seeking a Graphic Designer/Creative Associate to join our team in Englewood, CO.
In this role, you will implement AMG’s marketing and communications initiatives to enhance branding and business development by designing, developing and publishing content through a variety of mediums including printed materials, digital presentations, events and websites.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelors degree in Visual, Fine Arts, Communications or Marketing and at least 3 years’ experience in a graphic design position. You must have the personal initiative and drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Coursework or prior experience in economics, finance or business desired.
• Implement and maintain a consistent corporate image and coordinate all printed and electronic material disseminated from AMG
• Design and produce effective marketing materials and other publications for departments across AMG (i.e. brochures, mailers, ads, announcement cards, online/electronic communications, economic publications, presentations, etc.)
• Design, maintain and enhance web sites
• Manage AMG’s online presence
• Create and manage the development of online content
• Design and produce effective presentations for a variety of audiences
• Project management, layout, production and mailing for client- or prospect-related publications
• Assist with coordination of dissemination of information through all channels, including mass mailings and email communications
• Review and update client and prospect data as requested
• Maintain and evaluate literature and marketing materials on: accessibility/ease of use, branding and message, compliance, how well the piece meets its goal
• Manage relationships with outside vendors
We are seeking the following knowledge and skill requirements:
• Advanced knowledge of graphic design, presentation design and preparing files for commercial printing
• Ability to develop email communications including web based graphical design
• Working knowledge of HTML and PHP
• Knowledge of email communication software packages preferred
• Ability to create visual concept for website
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator required, including:
• Exceptional efficiency through knowledge of keyboard shortcuts, scripting and automation tools
• Ability to create consistent, easily changeable documents with the appropriate use of layers, object styles and templates
• Experience creating forms with Adobe Acrobat and troubleshooting PDFs
• Highly proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Knowledge of audio and video production and editing helpful
• Ability to manage collateral and publication production projects from start to finish coordinating multiple contributors
• Ability to work in both Mac and Windows environments
• Ability to work with, maintain and troubleshoot Mac computers and printers
• Advanced proficiency in verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to discover and learn new processes and applications
• Advanced effectiveness under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Ability to respect and hold confidential information
• Ability to manage projects and complete tasks independently
• Ability to work flexible hours based on project need
AMG maintains high expectations of core values, positive attitude, and character in all of our employees.
AMG offers a professional work environment. Benefits include multiple Medical plan offerings, Dental and Vision coverage, company-paid Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life/AD&D 2x annual salary, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Reimbursement accounts, 401(k) Plan and bank holidays.
Check out our website at www.amgnational.com
Please apply online at www.amgnational.com/careers