Experience: Minimum of 7-10 years of account management experience, print production, interactive marketing and client contact in an ad agency.
This position reports to Account Supervisor or Account Director.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
• Broad industry knowledge (technology, financial services, outdoor).
• Strong project management skills, detail-oriented, pride of ownership, accountable, team player, organized, strategic-thinker.
• Understand each client's business and plan to meet its marketing objectives.
• Interact and coordinate with the account team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
• Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
• Manage day-to-day activities with clients.
• Establish budgets with the client and company.
• Meet time deadlines for accounts.
• Manage client projects from proposals through invoicing, including writing creative briefs, coordinating internal creative reviews, write change orders.
• Develop broadcast, print and Web advertising campaigns.
• Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all materials and collateral produced.
• Provide assistance in organizing and executing brainstorms, market research, focus groups.
• Create long term relationships with the portfolio of assigned clients.
• Collaborate with designers, translators, and writers to develop collateral.
• Coordinate with Production Manager TV producers, Web developers, printers and other outside vendors as projects dictate.
• Present campaign plans and proposals to clients for approval.
• Manage production of marketing collateral from concept to printing within budgets, timelines and graphic standards.
• Manage interactive projects from concepts to programming and testing within budgets, timelines and graphic standards.
• Provide updates of client activity to Supervisor and/or Traffic Manager.
• Present problems to Supervisor along with possible solutions.
• Eager to learn the overall strategy of the client’s business as well as understand the overall marketing mix.
• Own the billing process. Update monthly profitability results per project.
• Be familiar with media plans.
• Minimal office duties such as filing, archiving and assisting with agency events.
Not required, but a huge plus:
• Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising or Marketing
• Market research experience
• Media buying experience
To apply, please email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.