Title: Account Executive
Experience: 3-5 years of account and project management experience in an advertising agency environment. This position reports to Account Supervisor.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Broad industry knowledge
• Superior project management skills, detail-oriented, pride of ownership, accountable, team player, organized, strategic-thinker
• Ability and willingness to work overtime
• Manage day-to-day activities with clients.
• Manage client projects from proposals through invoicing, including writing creative briefs, coordinating creative reviews, writing change orders.
• Assist in the development of advertising campaigns including broadcast, print, web and non-traditional mediums.
• Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all produced materials.
• Provide assistance in organizing and executing brainstorms, market research and focus groups.
• Collaborate across account, creative, PR and media.
• Coordinate with Traffic, Production Manager, TV producers, web developers, printers and other outside vendors as projects dictate.
• Present campaign plans and proposals to clients for approval.
• Provide updates of client activity to Supervisor and/or Traffic Manager.
• Present problems to Supervisor along with possible solutions.
• Eagerness to learn the overall strategy of the client’s business as well as understand the overall marketing mix.
• Own the billing process. Update monthly profitability results per project.
• Familiarity with media plans and the media planning process.
• Traffic and time management using software program.
• Fill-in as AE for other clients and projects on occasion, including RFPs.
• Minimal office/administrative duties such as filing, archiving.
Not required, but a huge plus:
• Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising or Marketing
Amélie Company offers competitive salary, benefits, LoDo parking and an exceptional work environment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.