If you love asking, why? And you believe that failing only makes you stronger, we want you! We don’t hire very often, but when we do, we like to hire the next big thing. So, if you have all the qualifications below, great. You’ve made it past phase one. Now, impress us.
Why should we hire you?
Why are you irreplaceable?
Who is your hero?
What are your strengths?
What great challenge have you overcome?
Tell us a good story in 500 words or less.
Experience: 3-5 years of account management experience, print production, interactive marketing and client contact in ad agency environment.
This position reports to Account Director.
- Experienced account coordinator ready to go to the next level
- Experienced working with an agency traffic system
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills both written and oral
- Detail-oriented, pride of ownership, team player, organized, strategic-thinker
- Ability and willingness to work overtime
- Manage day-to-day activities with clients
- Write basic presentations, reports and general business correspondence including but not limited to proposals, meeting agendas and conference call reports
- Manage client projects from proposals through invoicing including writing creative briefs, coordinating internal creative reviews, writing change orders
- Develop broadcast, print and Web advertising campaigns
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all materials and collateral produced
- Provide assistance in organizing and executing brainstorms, market research, etc.
- Collaborate with designers, translators, and writers to develop collateral
- Coordinate with printers and other outside vendors as projects dictate
- Present campaign plans and proposals to clients for approval
- Correspond and coordinate closely with clients
- Identify and communicate client and/or internal problems in a clear, concise, and prompt manner
- Present problems to supervisor along with possible solutions
- Manage production of marketing collateral from concept to printing within
budgets, timelines and graphic standards
- Manage interactive marketing projects from concept to programming and testing within budgets, timelines and graphic standards
- Provide updates of client activity to supervisors and traffic manager using appropriate templates and formats
- Eager to learn the overall strategy of the client’s business as well as understand the overall marketing mix
- Own the billing process
- Be familiar with media plans
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising or Marketing
- Market research experience
- Media buying experience
- French language skills
Amélie Company offers competitive salary, benefits, LoDo parking and an exceptional work environment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.