ABOUT AGENCY ZERO
We are a Full Service Interactive Advertising Agency. That’s a mouthful, we know, but the distinction is important. We’re not just a Full Service advertising agency, a term that harkens back to the old way of thinking where TV, Radio, Print & PR ruled and digital was a bolted-on afterthought outsourced to the cheapest vendor. And, we’re not just a Digital Agency devoid of actual strategy that solely focuses on web tactics. We are driven by research, insight and information, not just out guts. We’re a Full Service Interactive Advertising Agency that, rather than focusing on tactics, strives to create experiences for the consumer that extend and connect them emotionally to the brands we serve.
The Account Executive will play a critical role within the agency for the day-to-day management of all client relationships, as well as management of strategy, execution, and delivery of our projects. Agency Zero seeks candidates that are passionate, energetic, collaborative, solution-oriented, have a bias towards creative thinking, and consistently demonstrate a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability.
• Multi-task to effectively manage client expectations, timelines, deliverables, and relationships
• Lead and manage internal and external work flow process as they relate to the day-to-day client and project management
• Develop knowledge of the client from a business, industry and competitive perspective
• Develop and foster relationships with clients and vendors
• Create and manage timelines for multiple projects and various clients
• Identify potential organic growth opportunities through client interactions and relationship building efforts
• 3 - 5 years of relevant account management experience in an Agency environment
• Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Proven client service orientation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in a professional environment - effective presentation skills a plus
• Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to view the big picture while also handling the details
• A motivated, self-starter who can work both independently and as a team member
• An eye for details, and an aptitude for creativity
• Budget management experience a plus
• Jack-of-all-trades. If you can sum up your skills in a two-word title, you need not apply
• All hands on deck perspective
• Works quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality.
Full-time or part-time contracts. Full time positions will be made available if you’re a rock star and can mesh with the team. If you’re willing to work whenever you’re needed to get the job done right, you’ll have a leg up.
Based on experience and skill level.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover letter