We are a small design firm looking for a junior to senior level graphic designer with a strong eye for typography and the ability to wield the tools of the trade at will.
We have a few pretty awesome clients… but that’s beside the point. We have a ton of work to do. We need someone we wants to come and work hard on some cool stuff. It’s that simple.
We focus primarily on brand identity and packaging design and production, print, interactive, advertising, and all other brand touchpoints you can think of.
I’m not going to bore you with the typical “detail oriented, work well under pressure…” same old same old. If you are a designer, then you know the deal.
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design or Marketing/Advertising (or if you rock and work is good… that will work too)
• 1-3 years print experience (if you have more that’s cool too)
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail (this isn’t bullshit this time)
• Creative problem solving (have to say it… some people don’t get it)
• Ability to finish projects (and I have to say that too unfortunately)
• Strong skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (you better know your tools like a damn champ… that’s all that means)
• Code development knowledge a big plus (it’s a big deal)
• Motion Graphics is another plus (it’s another big deal)
No phone calls or out of state applicants, please.
(basically, if you don’t live here… sorry. If you are a headhunter… sorry. If you are outsourcing for someone else overseas… damn dude… don’t do that.)
Send examples of work and resume to: email@example.com
We will contact you from there.